Web Site Updates
|LISTEN LIVE Monday, March 17, 2014, 6-8 PM PT @Jazz88 San Diego's Jazz 88.3 FM, Jazz88.org, and Apple/Android Apps to The New Jazz Thing @Jazz88 with Vince Outlaw...Supported by Listener Contributors like YOU and...YOUR BUSINESS (learn more about underwriting The New Jazz Thing!)|
- KEEP THE BEAT! Jazz 88 Spring Membership Campaign is in full swing and we need you to join our rhythm section! And there is a package for 2 to the Monterey Jazz Festival up for grabs, so support Jazz Music, Jazz Education, and SWING ON!!
- Jazz 88 Speakeasy Audio (On-Demand, Click to Play): The New Jazz Thing, Monday, March 17, 2014 (1:59:05)
- Jazz 88 Speakeasy Audio: Wayne Riker "Groovin' With The Top Brass" Interview, Monday, March 17, 2014 (19:00)
- Top 10 Countdown of the Jazzweek.com Jazz Album Chart for March 17, 2014: The No. 1 and most reported (61 stations) CD for a second week on the JazzWeek Jazz Chart is George Cables Icons and Influences (HighNote). Most added (+28) is Ambrose Akinmusire The Imagined Savior Is Far Easier To Paint (Blue Note). The biggest spincrease (+87) and highest debut (No. 21) is Javon Jackson Expression (Smoke Sessions).
- Coming up on The New Jazz Thing (Subscribe to The New Jazz Thing Calendar and don't miss any of these events...click the link to put it on your GCal)...
- Jamie Shadowlight "West Side Story" Interview, Monday, March 24, 2014
- Matt Slocum "Black Elk's Dream", Monday, March 31, 2014: Jazz Live San Diego alum who debuted some of this music at his August, 2013 JLSD performance chatting about the new release and his April 4, 2014 CD Release show in San Diego.
- Kendra Shank and John Stowell "New York Conversations" Interview, Monday, April 14, 2014
After the split, your chance to comment, last week on The New Jazz Thing, a visual look at The New for 3/17/14...
City College Student Radio|
Pat Launer's Center Stage
Listen to Jazz 88.3 with our FREE