This Is The New Jazz Thing Monday March 25 2013 Rez Abbasi
|UPDATE: ENTIRE 3/25/13 TNJT ONLINE!|
On The New Jazz Thing with Vince Outlaw, Monday, March 25, 2013, 6 to 8 PM PT
- UPDATE: Rez Abbasi INTERVIEW ONLINE!
- Rez Abbassi: Is coming into town Sunday, March 31, 2013 to play with Satoshi Takeishi drums and Mark Dresser bass as part of the Fresh Sounds series at Space 4 Art
- “An amazing guitarist… unique and beautiful music–and best of all–very original.” (Pat Metheny)
- Voted #2 Guitarist in the 2012 Downbeat Rising Stars poll.
- 2013-03-25 Adds To The Jazz 88 Music Library: Lots of funky, original, heavy, large, previously unreleased, creative/progressive, exotic, energized, melodic, driving New Jazz Music being added to the Jazz 88 music library this week
- Top 10 Countdown Jazzweek.com Jazz Chart March 25, 2013: There’s a new No. 1 again this week on the JazzWeek Jazz Chart: Harvie S with Kenny Barron Witchcraft (HighNote). Most added (+20) and the biggest gainer (+58) is Eric Alexander Touching (HighNote). The week’s highest debut (No. 36) is Robert Hurst Bob A Palindrome (Be Bob Records) and the most reported CD (45 stations) at No. 2 is Terri Lyne Carrington Money Jungle: Provocative In Blue (Concord).
City College Student Radio
|Click +1 if you like this song |
Pat Launer's Center Stage
Listen to Jazz 88.3 with our FREE
|Click on the +1 button|
if you like this page
Copyright © 2014 KSDS
KSDS Jazz 88.3 is a non-profit 501c3 organization, a part of the San Diego City College Foundation.
is a service of NetChain Communications, Inc.