is proud to support the 36th annual Adams Avenue Street Fair
, happening Saturday
, September 30th from 10am-10pm
and Sunday, October 1st, from 10am-6pm
in the heart of Normal Heights
! The festival will feature 80 musical acts on six stages -- and to top it off, Jazz 88.3 will be broadcasting live during Southern California’s largest free two-day music festival! The event also features beer gardens and beer tastings, giant carnival rides, festival foods, 300 arts and crafts booths and much more! For more information, click here
! We hope to see you there! BROADCAST / HOST APPEARANCE SCHEDULE / MAP...
Jazz 88.3 Pop-Up At The Adams Avenue Street Fair
Jazz 88.3 On-Air Hosts and Staff will be at the Adams Avenue Street Fair near the Blues Stage at Hawley and Adams. Come by, say Hi, snap a picture, post to social media and tag us!
Jazz 88.3 Broadcasting Live From Adams Avenue Street Fair
Jazz 88.3 On-Air Hosts and Staff At The Adams Avenue Street Fair
Some of your favorite Jazz 88.3 on-air hosts will be at the Adams Avenue Street Fair, so come by, say hi, and get a picture with your favorite host. Post on social media tagging @Jazz88 (Twitter), @Jazz883 (Instagram), and using the #Jazz88 and #AdamsAve hashtags!
- 10am – 3pm: Chad Fox ("Loosely Knit")
- 10am – 2pm: Ken Borgers ("Straight Ahead")
- 11am – 2pm: Ken Poston ("Jazz Explorations")
- 1pm – 3pm: Vince Outlaw ("Jazz In The Night Tuesday" / "Jazz Live San Diego")
- 2pm – 4pm: Barry Farrar ("Percussive Profiles", "'Round Midnight", "The Jazz Ritual")
- 7pm – 10pm: David Barron ("The Jazz Message")
- 10am – 1pm: Leslie Ebner (Jazz 88.3 Office Manager)
- 1pm – 4pm: Larry Murry ("All Night Jazz")
- 4pm – 6pm: Claudia Russell ("Jazz with Claudia")