This Is The New #JazzThing Monday January 5 2014 - Jazz Education Network Conference 2015 Preview
|LIVE Monday, January 5, 2015, 6-8 PM PT @Jazz88 San Diego's Jazz 88.3 FM, Jazz88.org, and Apple/Android Apps to The New Jazz Thing @Jazz88 with Vince Outlaw...Supported by Listener Contributors like YOU and...YOUR BUSINESS (learn more about underwriting The New Jazz Thing!). Tonight on the show...|
- Jazz Education Network Conference 2015...aka #JEN15...swings into San Diego Wednesday, January 7 through Saturday, January 10, with clinics, presentations, vendors, and shows Shows SHOWS! Tonight we preview the conference and the special JENerosity Celebration Fundraiser event in Hour 2 with members of the JEN board.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE for the rest of our preview of 2015, with links to artists, events, and more!
- Looking Ahead in 2015....The Future Looks Bright!
- Julian Lage @The Loft at UCSD presented by ArtPower! at UCSD, Wednesday, January 7 - The year gets started right with this award winning guitarist playing solo at our favorite college venue in town!
- Charles McPherson "Sweet Synergy Suite" presented by San Diego Balley @The Lyceum, February 6-8 - We experienced it FIRST at the Saville and now San Diego gets the full treatment!
- Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea @Jacobs Music Center’s Copley Symphony Hall, March 20 -
- Joe Chambers at Jazz Live San Diego, NEXT TUESDAY, January 13! The legendary drummer, vibraphonist...Mallet Man...returns to Jazz Live San Diego. And we've got a new fangled, online way to reserve your tickets!
- Frank Wess, Jazz 88.3 Artist of the Week - And in our....
- Jazz 88.3 Top 10 of 2014 -
- and speaking of Jazz Live....the artists for Feb, March, and April...EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!
Stay tuned for the playlist and more after the show!
City College Student Radio|
Pat Launer's Center Stage
Listen to Jazz 88.3 with our FREE
Copyright © 2018 KSDS
KSDS Jazz 88.3 is a non-profit 501c3 organization, a part of the San Diego City College District.
is a service of NetChain Communications, Inc.