This Is The New #Jazz Thing Monday November 11 2013 - Dayna Stephens
|LISTEN LIVE Monday 6-8 PM PT @Jazz88 San Diego's Jazz 88.3 FM, Jazz88.org, and Apple/Android Apps to The New Jazz Thing @Jazz88 with Vince Outlaw...Supported by Listener Contributors like YOU and DAI Architecture - Where A Dream Becomes A Design!|
Behind the Mic @TNJT / What's New @Jazz88 / Top 10 Countdown Video, Links and More after the Split...
- Behind The Mic @TNJT The New Jazz Thing @Jazz88 Monday November 11, 2013 (aka The Jazz 88 Studio Webcam)...
- Dayna Stephens Interview: His new album "That Nepenthetic Place", which features Gretchen Parlato (new disc "Live in NYC", Thelonious Monk Award Winner), Taylor Eigsti, and Ambrose Akinmusire (Thelonious Monk Award winner), was released last week @Jazz88. He also appears on Gerald Clayton's 2013 release "Life Forum". Stephens has a rare kidney disease which requires daily dialysis and he is on the list for a kidney. His artist friends are raising money for his treatment at http://HelpDaynaStephens.org
- 2013-11-11 Adds To The Jazz 88 Music Library: This week's adds to the Jazz 88 Music Library show the international breadth and depth of Jazz with music of Asian, Eastern Europe, Arabia, and Latin America all getting play
- What's New @Jazz88 for November 11, 2013: A look at the New at Jazz88.org (including the Blog and Speakeasy), Jazz 88 on Twitter @Jazz88 / Facebook.com/Jazz88
- Top 10 Countdown of the Jazzweek.com Jazz Album Chart November 11, 2013: The No. 1 CD on this week’s JazzWeek Jazz Chart for a sixth week is Gregory Porter Liquid Spirit (Blue Note). It’s also the most reported CD (59 stations) . The biggest gainer (+78) is Houston Person Nice N Easy (HighNote) and the most added (+26) is Tom Harrell Colors of a Dream (HighNote). The week’s highest debut is Project Them Project Them (Miles High).
- Previously on The New Jazz Thing...
Pat Launer's Center Stage
Support Jazz 88.3
while you shop at
Listen to Jazz 88.3 with our FREE
Copyright © 2018 KSDS
KSDS Jazz 88.3 is a non-profit 501c3 organization, a part of the San Diego City College District.
is a service of NetChain Communications, Inc.