|Sometimes there is no difference between hearing and thinking about the music.|
- Charles Lloyd has a new two disc set of 1965 concerts, six tunes of length and intensity. Jazz at it's finest.
- Saxophonist David Borgo has a new disc loaded with talent and modern ideas.
- J. Otis gets nostalgic when he hears Horace Tapscott because J. Otis was there back in the day when the music was still in the cauldron. The Dark Tree
Thanks for listening
|Sorry for the delay...|
- Mama Tokus came to the station to interview with J. Otis Williams. I can say without hesitation that she is a showstopper.
- Complete memory wipe until today, the 5th of October, as I prepare the post for the 2nd.
- The Collective We bravely fought La Jolla traffic to get to Bird Rock Coffee Roasters yesterday. Mama Tokus and Robin Henkel were bluesy and raucous and had a scene going on, regardless of who was paying attention. Mama told us about Totnes Town Transition, which completely added another dimension to her luminescence.