Heads-up Jazz 88.3 Happy Hour goers! Our monthly happy hour at the historic Lafayette Hotel takes place on the FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH from 5-7:30PM! So be sure to mark your calendars and plan to come out and enjoy great live music TONIGHT(!) with The Matt Smith Neu Jazz Trio! Also, please note: There's a $10 cover charge (cash only!) and you MUST be 21+ to attend! Oh, and if you're worried about parking, don't fret--there's an overflow parking lot (FREE!) on the corner of Howard and Texas Streets. We'll see you in the Mississippi Ballroom! MORE NEU...
Matt Smith and Gabriel Sundy Jazz 88.3 Happy Hour And Other #SDJazz Gigs Preview
Jazz 88 Speakeasy Audio: Matt Smith / Gabriel Sundy - Happy Hour / Other Gigs Preview (22:04, Click to Stream and Continue Browsing)
- Preview of the Jazz 88.3 Happy Hour at The Lafayette Hotel this Thursday, October 1, 2015, 5-7:30pm with The Matt Smith Neu Jazz Trio!
- So Cal 7 (of which Matt is a member) play this Friday, October 2, 2015 at 98 Bottles.
- Former SDSU Jazz Studies student and multi-instrumentalist Kris Korsgaden (aka BK50 Productions) gigs with the Neu Jazz Trio at 98 Bottles on Thursday, October 8
- Gabriel Sundy, leader of the Applebrown Jazz Ensemble, plays with the Neu Jazz Trio at 98 Bottles on Thursday, October 15 (link pending).
Here's some video of the interview...
Matt Smith Neu Jazz Trio Happy Hour on Social Media
- Jazz 88 Facebook Event - Matt Smith Neu Jazz Trio at Jazz 88.3 Happy Hour. Check-in and post your pictures!