- Café Bar Europa, 873 Turquoise St. - Manouche 5
- Tio Leo's Lounge, 5302 Napa St. - Sue Palmer Quintet
- The Handlery Hotel San Diego, 950 Hotel Circle N. - Rob Thorsen Trio feat. Steph Johnson
- Panama 66, 1450 El Prado - Gilbert Castellanos Presents: The Young Lions
- Seven Grand, 3054 University Ave. - Gabriel Sundy Trio
- Bourré, 6523 University Ave. - Daneen Wilburn with Kamau Kenyatta
- Bar Pink, 3829 30th St. - The Louie V. Trio
Interested? Going? Share Our 2nd San Diego Jazz Club Caravan Facebook Event
Café Bar Europa - Manouche 5
host: Gary Beck
Tio Leo's Lounge - Sue Palmer
host: Claudia Russell
The Handlery Hotel San Diego- Rob Thorsen Trio feat. Steph Johnson
host: Ken Borgers
The Handlery Hotel hosts the Jazz Happy Hour at in the 950 Lounge! San Diego's world-renowned Jazz Flutist and Presenter Holly Hofmann brings in world class musicians every Friday from 5:30-7:30PM. There's NO COVER CHARGE and parking is not only FREE, but it's bountiful! You can also enjoy a full bar and happy hour menu prices while you're there! What better way to kick off your weekend?!
Panama 66 at the San Diego Museum of Art - Gilbert Castellanos Presents: The Young Lions
Seven Grand - Gabriel Sundy Trio
host: Ron Dhanifu
Alongside hand-crafted cocktails, state-of-the-art beverage delivery systems, live music, pool tables and private party areas, Seven Grand San Diego is home to the ever-popular Whiskey Society; a unique membership program providing guests the opportunity to further explore the spirit via education and experimentation with comprehensive tastings featuring Master Distillers, International Brand Ambassadors, and notable members of the liquor industry.
- Daneen Wilburn with Kamau Kenyatta
Bourré Southern Bistro is located in the community of Rolando and serves Southern Creole favorites with a California fusion twist. What is Bourré? In French, Bourré means “stuffed” and when you dine with us, you will never leave hungry. Our menu includes many of the items one associated with New Orleans southern cuisine such as; fried catfish, jambalaya, gumbo and more. We invite you to visit Bourré for a delicious meal with the ambience and charm of New Orleans.