January 13, 2014
|LISTEN LIVE Monday 6-8 PM PT @Jazz88 San Diego's Jazz 88.3 FM, Jazz88.org, and Apple/Android Apps to The New Jazz Thing @Jazz88 with Vince Outlaw...Supported by Listener Contributors like YOU and DAI Architecture - Where A Dream Becomes A Design!|
Tonight on the show...
After the split, Links to Jazz Education Network 2014 Review, Top 10 Countdown video, New Adds, New Jazz Made This Week, and more...Enjoy!
|It's the first new adds to the Jazz 88 music library for 2014....HOO RAY! We start the new year with a FULL list of Jazz Music that furthers Jazz 88's mission to present, preserve and promote the uniquely American art form that is Jazz. You can check it all out when it debut's on The New Jazz Thing @Jazz88 with Vince Outlaw, Monday, January 13, 2014 from 6-8 PM PT! The complete list, with annotations and individual artist video and audio clips, is after the split, but here's the list of New discs along with the New This Week @Jazz88 1/13/14 YouTube Playlist (subscribe to the TNJT YouTube Channel), kicking off with Jane Ira Bloom and her new "Sixteen Sunsets" release!|
- JANE IRA BLOOM – “SIXTEEN SUNSETS
- CHARLES BOLES QUARTET – “BLUE CONTINUUM"
- MATT CRISCUOLO – “BLIPPITY BLAT”
- BARBARA LEVY DANIELS – “LOVE LOST AND FOUND”
- LARRY GELB TRIO – “THE LOVE SONG OF IAN OPS”
- BILL GOODWIN QUARTET – “RAISE FOUR”
- LISA HIGHTOWER / MARK AUGUSTIN – “CONVERSATIONS”
- CHUCK ISRAELS JAZZ ORCHESTRA – “SECOND WIND”
- L.A.6 – “FRAME OF MIND”
- HAROLD MABERN – “RIGHT ON TIME”
- JUDY PHILBIN AND ADAM LEVINE – “KEEPING IT SIMPLE”
- ERIC REED – “REFLECTIONS OF A GRATEFUL HEART”
- THE REESE PROJECT – “COMIN’ HOME BABY”
- JIM SOLOWAY – “BARE HANDED”
- TIM WARFIELD – “INSPIRE ME”
- BOBBY WATSON & THE “I HAVE A DREAM PROJECT” – “CHECK CASHING DAY”
Student Delivered Sound
Pat Launer's Center Stage
Support Jazz 88.3
while you shop at
Listen to Jazz 88.3 with our FREE
Copyright © 2018 KSDS
KSDS Jazz 88.3 is a non-profit 501c3 organization, a part of the San Diego City College District.
is a service of NetChain Communications, Inc.